Today’s Mantra: Boys will be boys
I know I am raising a boy when….
- The first thing he says to me in the morning is I love you.
- The first thing he says to my husband? I have a fluff for you Daddy.
- I am asked many times a day, (exclusive to my husband’s requests) would you like to see my Pito? (Spanish for you know what).
- I hear the phrase, “Leo you are a spew-head” bandied about.
- He is concerned about whether I can see his bum-bum.
- His logic astounds me. Mum was telling him about Santa coming down the chimney, Julian asked, “Why doesn’t he just come through the door?”
- I have on more than one occasion wished I’d been an engineer.
- I have already been warned that when he gets big he will drive a blue car and a red car.
- I know all the Thomas engines by name…even Rheneas.
- He knows why Daddy goes to work. To get money for chips.