Varicose veins; Extra weight to lug around; The inability to carry my two year old for long periods; Swollen feet; Insatiable hunger; Queasiness; A ban on alcohol; Limited food options; HOT; Weary; Tired
These have been my thoughts on my pregnancy thus far.
So it’s time for some gorgeous reflection. Some let’s get real – it hasn’t been that bad- stop complaining Nic – reflection.
- I always look back on my pregnancies and ooh and aagh over my gorgeous little bump. So today I am going to be in awe of that bump in front of me.
- I miss the feeling of those little (and not so little) kicks from the inside so today I am going to stop each time he kicks and feel the blessing.
- The feeling that sometimes when I am alone, I am never really alone for my gorgeous little bundle is with me. I am going to consciously be with my baby today.
- I am lucky that I don’t get too swollen, or big or put on too much weight – today I am going to be grateful.
- I am lucky that morning sickness doesn’t really happen to me – today I am going to think about and appreciate that.
Today I am going to rest, nourish myself and be grateful for this gorgeous little creature growing, healthy and happy, inside me.
And I vow not to complain.
Nope, not even once.