Today’s Mantra: Spend sometime with yourself
I almost feel like I’m on some kind of self-development weekend. My husband is away and I’ve had the chance to get a lot more “me” time in. Couple this with the fact I am still glued to the computer discovering new bloggers that are blowing my mind and I feel like I might explode with excitement. The kids, thankfully, are indulging me….
Anyway…so you can share in my excitement here is a bit about what I’ve learned and what I have gleaned from life experience.
1. Stop caring SO much about what others think of you. Rock your individuality and pursue whatever makes you feel the happiest.
2. Eat better. You know you want to. We are what we eat.
3. Put yourself out there. Stop being afraid of looking silly. Pursue your goals with passion and determination. Tell people about them. We’ll be supportive I swear.
4. Get outside. It’s got a ton of benefits. Vitamin D, sunshine, that feeling of being alive, moving your body the way it was supposed to.
5. Find your inner guru. Ask yourself what makes you tick and start worshipping those interests.
6. Stop putting yourself on sale. Females are notorious for under-valuing ourselves when it comes to money.
7. Help out someone else. Make them feel good. Even if it’s just me when you comment on this blog 🙂
8. Spend time with those who matter most. Share your feelings with them and let them know how much you love and appreciate them.
9. Spend less time worrying. Seriously…it might never happen. If it does you’ll be stronger than you ever thought you would be.
10. Be less materialistic. Spend more time investing in life experiences and creating memories.